Dear Friends and Family
After much thought we, well I, have decided to leap into the joys and benefits of cyberspace. As most of you know, I am not much of a "Picture" person. I don't make scrapbooks and as of right now all of our photos over the past 4 years are either:
A. In a frame
B. In a drawer inside the Kodak envelope they came in.
I must give credit where credit is due. My friend, Megan, recently started a blog. The lead roles are played by her preious kids Carter and Addison. While I have always thought, "Bloggish Smoggish, Who has time"? I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw Megan's Blog... Aunt Alli is now a devoted "blogger" to their website and its so delightful to catch up with her and her family via photos, thoughts, and videos.
Thus, I created Lola's "Tidbits and Snippets". So that our friends and family can catch up with us as we journey through important times in our life. One of those important times is mentioned below.
We just purchased a new "old" home. Although, we are smothered in boxes I must say its been a relativley smooth transition. Out of all the new things we love about our home here; there is one advantage that we can not get enough of....our sweet, although quite energetic Dog, Lola, has been transformed with the help of the large(well, inner loop large) backyard filled with squirrels, birds and airplanes oh my!!! Now for anyone who has read "Marley and Me" when one describes a dog as "energetic" it really means "bad damn dog"!! Lola means well, she just has her own way of doing things! But since we have moved, she is so polite and all we have to do is stick her outside for 20mins and BAMM.....wonder dog has arrived. The other advantage is that Miss Lola has lost some of her baby fat...wait til you see "Life on Harold" and "Life after Harold"....she is sportin' her new curves!
So for all our friends and family that say, "Man, we never see pics of you guys, send photos of this or that"....well DAHLINGS...Never say Never!
Love,
Tidbits and Snippets






No comments:
Post a Comment