7.06.2008

"Where's the FruitCake"???

Fourth of July 2008 was such fun and the weather, although at first looked WET, ended up being in our favour!!! This year a family friend made tee shirts for everyone, labeled with the long running joke of "Where's The Fruitcake"?? I'm not sure if we ever found out who has the cake this year or not!!! Thanks Laurel, the tee shirts were extra special!!!Below are some of our pics from 4th of July and our annual Saturday Day Trip to the Rockport/Fulton Community Pool!!!!! I also must add that on Saturday night, Michael Ray, Deena, Kristin and Myself played UNO...and yes I was crowned the overall UNO WINNER!!!! Dont worry guys...theres always next year!!!
Strikin' a Pose!! We are about to set off for the Fireworks and to eat a yummy dinner consisting of fried chicken, MacnCheese, Fried Chicken Fingers, Potato Salad, Beans...healthy...probably not, but yummy??? ABSOLUTELY!!!! With our vodka tonics, beer and Ella' s Drink of choice we are on our way to lots of fun!!!!
Us girls before we get all hot and sweaty!!!


Kristin and I sportin' our teeshirts!

Doctors Ryan and Kristin...Cute Pic!!!!!



Cap'n PoP-Pop and his Co-Pilot YaYa!!!!!




I wanted Ryan to make his best "Party Pic" smile....but well, this is what I got! Silly Guy!





Me and my Baby!!!!







The Brothers: Michael James, Michael Ray and Ryan: Hmmm wonder what caught their attention as they are all three staring off in the same direction: All I can say is, we are on a boat, and there are lots of people in "swimsuits"...aka they are not "checkin'' out the sunset...believe me!! HEHEHE!!!!!!






Michael tellin' a story....doesn't look like anyone's listening....Don't worry babe, I am!!!








Me and Deena!









Me and Michael with his best "party pic" smile!!!










Ella, Deena and Michael: What a sweet family!











Michael with his two favorite, well only, sister n laws!!!!!












Here we are again!













Ella and her Mommy!














Another one of us....I love this man.......
















The 3 Amigas!!!! My Sister n Laws are such a gift to me. We are such good friends and are always here for one another....plus we have a darn good time together. How did those brothers get soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lucky to have found such HOTTIES?????? Well, vice versa we ladies are Lucky too!!!!!!















I loved all these pics of us....so heres another!










And Another!




















What a beautiful Sunset!

















Wow! Look at that sky!




















Lets get this party started!!! YES.....those are glow sticks! And we are using them as microphones!!





















Here we are on Saturday at the pool. Michael waited in line, with all the 12 year olds...he is so Brave!!!






















Ready. Set. Jump!






















Whew! He made it!
























Steve and his 1960 Fiat 600 Jolly that he restored.

























More of the jolly


























No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones