I had my 10 year Reunion and well, lets just say that was a "Blast from the Past''! I enjoyed every minute of it. Seeing old friends and just hearing about their lives and the different journeys we have all taken was really inspiring. Friday nights event was at Sam's Boat, very low key and casual. Below are my two best friends from high school. Deli Cole, on my left lives in LA and works for NBC Universal. Melissa Huffman, on my right, works for a Commercial Company that focuses on finding property sites for Walgreens througout Texas, lives in Fort Worth with her husband Scott, and at the time of this photo her 4 week old son Scotty Jr....does she look great or what?? I had so much for with you girls, we don't talk daily but the test of true friendships is when you can pick up where you left off every time. Thanks, Girls for being in my life.
9.01.2008
Elkins Class of 1998
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment