Not a great pic, but you get the idea. The dust ruffle is the bunnies.
These are the samples of our baby bedding. Bunnies, Blue Stripes, Cream Dots, and Blue Velet
One side of a pillow blue velvet, with blue striped ruffles and cream dots!
The other side of the pillow.....
I'm still learning how to work our new camera: Nikon D200. It's supposed to do all sorts of great stuff but as of yesterday I can't even focus correctly!!!!
Bumper. Blue Velvet with cream dot buttons and ties. This will be what you see on the outside of the crib.
The bumper on the inside of the crib is this. Blue velvet with cream dot stripes, then the bunnies are outlined in the blue stripes. Ruffles on top are the blue stripe. Then the two short end bumpers are the blue velvet with cream dots.
Again this is the inside of the bumper. The crib sheet is the cream dots that match the ties.....I am really excited about the nursery. It is going to be such a sweet, serene, and calming place for us to be and spend time together. The curtains are in the process, so I can't wait to see how it all comes together!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment