In honor of Valentines Day quickly approaching,I wanted to share this photo. The first in color and the second in black and white. This was taken, without our knowledge, by someone at our friends,Robert and Michelle Raney's Wedding. I am actually pregnant here and we didn't even know it yet! I didn't even know it existed until Michelle sent it along with their Christmas Card. Thank you Michelle and Robert for sending this picture to us. "Love" is how you look and act when "No One is Watching"....and for Michael and I this picture captures our love. With so much going on in our lives, and in our world,remember that above all there is Love. Love for your God, your husband,boyfriend, your girlfriends,sisters/brothers, Parents, Grandparents, Teachers, Friends, Pets, children....you get the picture. And if you always "have" someone to love then one is never really ever alone.
Michael, I love you.And shall we ever have times where our Love is not the front and center of our marriage, we should always look back at this picutre, this moment in time as a beautiful reminder. Happy Valentines 2009!








No comments:
Post a Comment