5.17.2009

The Urban Market

This morning we trekked out to the wet and muddy fields with all the other "Bargain Hunters" seeking goods and knick knacks for our homes! We even ran into our good friends, Robert and Michelle, who got to meet Trey for the first time!  Trey was a real trooper while Mommy and Daddy looked around.
Anyhow, there were lots and lots of goodies but nothing that we were looking for, although I did purchase 2 turquoise pots for a whopping $35 each. I see them all over town for the upwards of $250 so I would say thats a "Steal"!!!  This color is hard to find, so I snatched them up quickly.

While Trey is napping I decided to check out one of my most favorite Home Decor Bloggers, cotedetexas!  WOW!  There is nothing "urban market'ish" about her lastest entry.  The house she features on her latesest post is just beautiful and I can't' imagine trying to decorate a house of that stature!  Kudos to the Houston designer, Maria Tracy!  I love all the small details placed in this home: notice how Tracy incorporated the tile throughout the house...unfortunately those "Small" Details come with a very "Large'' pricetag....Bargain Hunters Beware: No steals here!  OUCH!

 Ahhh...but its always fun to look and get ideas....to view click  HERE

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones