1.baby bejorn: that had too many snaps and buttons which made him uncomfortable
2.babyhawk:too constraining
3.serena and lily market sling: this one, in Trey's defense, was uncomfortable to me as well, being that it was not adjustable and I"m pretty petite the length never fit quite right, and well the little guy would hang down on my pelvis not on my hips.
The winner is ........
4. the Moby Wrap(and might I add the cheapest at $45 ....bummer...we should have listened to our buddy Nico who told Trey about the Moby Wrap months ago)
So now we have 3 brand new, never been worn for more than 15minutes, baby carriers up for grabs!
Below is Trey debuting his wrap at Central Market on Saturday. We listened to a live band outside, Michael and I had burgers(CM has a live band and grill station every Saturday and Sunday) and just really enjoyed that day. Nice way to spend time together and very little money!
Glad to know that Trey is happy but can anybody see WHY MOMMY is liking the wrap too?
HINT: My hands are free to use as I please!!!!







1 comment:
Yea! I'm so glad that you found a wrap that works. Unfortunately, Nico is getting to big for all wraps/slings. I still use them, but it is getting uncomfortable for me. He just weighs too much!!!
The Moby is great once you get it on! ;)
-d
Post a Comment