10.12.2009

BabyLegs.....

I have been eyeing some Babylegs for a while now. Just waiting for the weather to turn cool or at least cooler, for me to test them out! Then I thought, hmmm maybe these aren't for boys. When I poised this question to my friend and mother of 2 (Carter and Addison) she said, "They need to be really BOYISH, or maybe you just need a GIRL!!! Well, since the latter isn't being "attempted" in the near future I decided to try and find some BOY looking BabyLegs. Mission accomplished and then Michael came home and said, "Is our son wearing leggings"? Anyhow, here we are yesterday leaving the grocery store sportin' his leggings. Whatcha think? I think he looks super cute, however I'm his Mom and I think his Boogers are cute which makes my judgement a little biased.





1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

LOVE THEM!!! SERIOUSLY!!! They have brown in them... that is boyish! So perfect for the age he is now!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones