1.18.2010

Cupcakes and Cocktails

Michael and I hosted a couples shower for Aunt Kristin and Uncle Ryan Jan. 9,2010. Since Aunt K was already lined up to have a shower in Galveston thrown by her girlfriends, a family shower in Dallas thrown by myself and our sister in law, Deena, I thought it would be fun to include Uncle Ryan and his buddies as well. So we had a diaper shower!! Lots of good food, cupcakes, cocktails and friends. It was alot of fun and i think the Mommy and Daddy to be had a great time: They are stocked on diapers and lots of other goodies as well. I tried to match Baby Casey's nursery colors to the party decor! The poms turned out so cute( but that was a whole lotta fluffin'!!!) Anything for my new baby niece who is debuting in March!!! I think i was able to snag some good shots of the party for her baby book! We all can't wait to meet you Baby Girl C!!!















No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones