2.04.2010

Growing Pains....







Trey has been a busy little guy: walking everywhere! Which means, momma is busy too! I am notorious for reminding others, michael, nanny, parents to "watch him" and "be careful you have to keep your eye on him"....well this morning we were in our bedroom and trey was walking around bed and out of nowhere BOOM BAM BING he went down and hit his head on the wooden frame. My heart just froze. Then my tummy got sick. I was sure i was going to turn him over and blood was going to be oozing out. When you hear it "pop" after hitting something its gotta be bad, right? Well, no blood but it is a nasty nasty bump. I really don't know who hurt more me or Trey Man. I was crying, he was crying, thank goodness our nanny was here to the rescue. We iced it first, which Trey couldn't stand. Then She boiled some fresh oregano and let it cool. Then with a cotton ball she applied the oregano to his bump. Over the course of the day that bump went down....down and down.....def. remembering that little trick. Sorry Baby, for the fall. Mommy was sooo sad that happend today. I'm quite sure this is just the beginning of your tumbles.




Getting annoyed with the camera.....he can raise his one eyebrow just like his daddy....





No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones