4.01.2010

Honey Bunny


My "love bunny" sent me these flowers last night, in honor of Easter, and in honor of the "little things".....our marriage is more fulfilling than i ever could have asked for. Not because its perfect,because its certainly not, not because we are best friends, which we are, not because we have fun together, we do, not because we laugh at each others imperfections, we do, but because we really strive to focus on the "little things" that make one another giddy inside. i want our kids, trey, to know that nothing in life is easy and everything that is "good" takes "work". i pray that through our example we teach you, Trey, to be a respectful, loving,doting man to whomever you love throughout your life. momma and dada work at making our marriage thrive on the "little things".
I found a verse I really like, for many many reasons plus I think it goes well with the Easter Celebration.
"a joyful heart makes a cheerful face" proverbs 15:13

post signature

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Thank you for your sweet note. I have been missing you! Did you get my msg about purse?? Love you and need to figure out a time to see each other if only for a day or weeks or months later... we just need to put it on the books!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones