1.04.2011

13 Weeks!

13 weeks and I am finally feeling so much better! Baby Casey #2 has really taken me for a spin. Feeling pretty crummy, understatement, and weird food aversions like no animal meat! We are getting excited but i must admit, I feel like we haven't focused as much on this pregnancy as we did with trey and I'm feeling very guilty about that. So, on Sunday I grabbed the camera while GaGa watched Trey and took some photos! We have been very busy over Christmas getting Trey's Big Boy Room all setup! We are still a work in progress but its going to turnout fantastic!
We are not going to find out the Sex, however, Michael and I both have a "hunch" that we will be bringing home a baby girl!








post signature

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!! We have to see each other soon! I love the pic above with the naked kid in the background.xoxoxo


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones