
1.18.2011
Austin
This past weekend Trey had a slumber party at GaGa's and Papa's while Michael and I had a nice getaway to Austin. What did we do??? Well, nothing. Absolutely nothing! Which was the point. It was a rainy, overcast weekend here in Houston and Austin was just the same if not a little worse. So we checked into the Four Seasons and never left! Except to check out some yummy hole in the wall Austin restaurants. We hung out, and just VEGGED out....pretty nice. We watched Lifetime Movies(more for me than for Michael but he went with the flow...),CSI and SUV UNIT Reruns and drove around looking at Lakehouses! Austin is such a neat place and the scenery of the hill country is breathtaking. I left my camera at home, but def. wanted to document these little moments, snippets of time that Michael and I get to ourselves every now and then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment