Its ironic that my best friend from college, Megan, and my best friend here in houston, Allison, have the two most stunning smiles I have ever seen. If i didn't just love and adore them both i might have "smile envy" :-)
And at her shower, Allison's smile was 100% stunning.
And at her shower, Allison's smile was 100% stunning.
She was simple glowing and so happy that my heart just filled with joy for her.
I love you, Allison, my bestie and I am thrilled for you + david and the bundle of love coming your way in March....Annabelle.
I am also so happy we were able to catch Allison's happiness on camera.
All my love, mi amiga! Auntie Alli~























2 comments:
Sweet words. Thank you! Thanks for the shout out in the same sentance...Gosh... she is GORGEOUS!!!! Glad the shower went so well. Life seems to have slowed down a bit so hope to be able to catch up tomorrow. Call me when you can! Love you!
Thank you for the kind words. Wow and the shout out in the same sentence.... wow, she is GORGEOUS! Glad the shower went off so well. Call me tomorrow... life seems to have slowed down a gear for me and I want to hear all about YOU!
Post a Comment