3.02.2011

Cabo 2011: Whale Watching

One of the fun outings we did was whale watching! We actually saw many many whales but capturing them on camera, in a moving boat was not an easy task! Plus I sat down most of the time and the camera taking task was left in Michael's hands....and well, he is not the most patient photographer! :) It was a beautiful day, and the rock structures coming out of the water were amazing.

The other activity Michael and I participated in was an organic cooking class, (no cameras aloud)hosted by the hotel and it was so much fun! Cabo has some of the most beautiful and tasty tomatoes I have ever eaten!














the photo above was our view from the children's/family only pool at the One and Only Pamilla. Below is the tablecloths I fell in love with! They are handmade and come in a variety of vibrant, happy colors! I snagged one for our dining table(in the lightest color they had, a pale gray)as a keepsake :)


post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones