3.08.2011

Granola Bites!

Today was a rainy day, so trey and i decided to do some baking! These granola bites really are delicious, very healthy snack. Well, sort of :) while mixing our ingredients together trey pretty much took down half the bag of mini choc. chips.....so the "healthy snack" part doesn't kick in until we snack on them tomorrow :) I even added the flax seed and trey couldn't tell! He loved them!
Very simple. If i can make these anyone can :)
I did end up using a little more honey than the recipe calls for as my granola was not "geling" together enough. Other than that I followed the recipe! Oh, and i only attempted to make the "granola bites" as the "bars" look at little more time sensitive.

These will def. be a snack staple for us to count on!

Here is the link with directions and a much nicer picture than mine :)






post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones