Lately, we have been busy practicing how to sleep: in a Big Boy Bed, that is :)
We spend alot of time reading and hanging out, snuggling under the covers during the afternoon and just getting comfortable in Trey's new room!
He likes to pretend to go to sleep, making sure to get under the covers! And for kicks he throws in sound effects: Snoring :) I have no idea where or how he even knows about snoring unless he has heard me telling Michael to "stop snoring" :)






2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That snoring is SO FUNNY! He still looks like such a baby in his diaper. And seriously... where did he get all that blond hair. I wonder if the second will look more like yall? ;)
I know! really have no clue where it came from :)
Yup, trey is going to be a little, tiny guy, but with a big heart and smart brain...no way around that! :) I'm thinking this one will pop out with olive skin, dark hair and lots of Italian blood :) Heading to Rockport for Oysterfest...LOVE YOU, MI AMIGA!!!!!
Post a Comment