i recently emailed him for his 1st "surprise" for this coming saturday:
i don't normally blog too much of the conversations between he and i,mainly because he is much more modest than i am about posting things in "public" but since i have someone make the blog into a book every year...i want to capture some of our conversations:
My email to Papi:
I am looking for my Baby's Daddy?
Is that YOU???
Do you claim MJC III as your Firstborn Son?
If so, I need you for a date this Saturday.
the event starts at 8;20pm and is somewhat of a drive, so we will leave the house around 7pm.
dinner and drinks will be served at the event.
Love,
Your Baby's Momma
Papi's response:
Well, given the blond hair, I'm not quite sure. But, given I do enjoy dinner and drinks along with the company of a beautiful woman, I am in
when i get random emails, texts, responses like this, which he makes sure happen often,..well, he can still make blush and thats a good, joyful feeling.
when i received his response which isn't anything "thought provoking" or a "quote of the year award worthy", but i was alone at my computer...Blushing and had a grin from ear to ear like i had just received a love note from my boyfriend...it was a wonderful feeling. Here's to a great start to Father's Day 2011!







No comments:
Post a Comment