7.26.2011

Instant Winner


this photo is funny on many levels! so trey and i are big into the "Buddy Bucks" at HEB. Everytime we go trey politely ask the cashier for buddy bucks and then we go play the machine! I have been collecting the points and bucks in hopes of earning enough to actually get something one day. We have been doing this for a while now and usually only get a point or two...you need like 500 points to actually win something. Kind of a scam if you ask me, but a 2 year old just likes to watch the machine go round and round...well on Sunday we were "INSTANT WINNERS" and on top of that won 50 points!
Based on our reaction, well mine, you would have thought we were in VEGAS at the Blackjack Table and I just won $1000 dollars :) We were so excited and people started looking at us like "get a life" and I thought well, this is my life and my kid just won its nothing big but he WON!!! I don't even think Trey realized that he won, but I tell you what it was the highlight of my day:) and yes, i probably do need to "get out" more :)

post signature

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones