8.15.2011

Ashley's Houston Shower

Ashley's girlfriends hosted a wonderful shower for her here in Houston! It was so much fun and I was so excited to share in the day!
I have never seen my sister so happy. Truly.Completely.Happy. and it makes my heart full
of great joy for her.
I took so many pictures of her just smiling. She was all smiles. All day.
We can not wait for her to be married to Myron!

As you can see below, Ashley is going to make a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE. Just Gorgeous. Her dress is coming together and is so stunning, makes me want to get married again: To Same Man, Of Course :)
















I love this above photo. When i saw it I had a flashback of our Christmas Mornings..she would always get this exact look on her face when it was her turn to open a gift...the anticipation of "what can it be"...








Ashley and Meagan reading what people wrote on her "wishing tree" it will be a nice keepsake for Ashley and Myron













No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones