| megan came in from san antonio and we had a fantastic time...wasn't long enough. you know you have found a life long friend when you can go months, sometimes a year, without seeing someone and the moment you get together: its like BAM...instant, genuine, unwavering connection. Megan and I talked and talked and talked like we never missed a beat! Along with the Million other things Megan is good at, she is a great photographer. I am so thankful for the photos she took of us. Even with no makeup and a good 20pounds of baby weight still hanging on: she managed to capture beautiful memories for trey and i. I love them. unfortunately, caroline was taking a nap: bc not only is megan a photographer she is the freakin' BABY WHISPERER as well. She swaddled Caroline and within' 5 minutes she was asleep. I tell megan all the time if she wasn't one of my bestest of best friends, i wouldn't fancy her much bc shes just darn GOOD at everything !!! :)Thank you Megan Brown for snapping these pictures. |
No comments:
Post a Comment