 |
I thought it was full
But it was halfway to the top
Love is an ocean tryin' to fill this tiny cup
Under bright sun and stars
We crash into the sand
All that I knew, I am having to learn again
And it's taken me over
Taken me over
And the heart I thought was full was halfway
The postman's comin'
Got your face pressed to the glass
Paper and boxes like a circus rambling past
Through heavy eyes
There's a close view of the trees
A new life coming everybody wants to see
And it's taken me over
Taken me over
And the heart I thought was full was halfway
Strong winds and tidal waves
Out of the harbor into the wake
I thought it was full
But it was halfway to the top
Love is an ocean and I am a tiny cup
And it's taken me over
Taken me over
And the heart I thought was full was halfway by sandra mccracken
Listen to the song, it is breathtaking. | |
this song sums up exactly how i feel about my sweet baby girl. i had no idea i could love another child, but oh how i do. caroline is such a joy in our life, pure joy. she is so much fun! my little buddy who loves to go on errands with me and loves to hangout! She is sleeping and is def. tripoding' almost sitting up by herself! She has started on oatmeal, bananas, and mangos! Yum! She is teething right now and this is def. bothering her. More so than i recall with Trey. Caroline, you are a pure, radiant, happy light in our lives. If i knew all my babies would be as happy and easygoing as you i would have 20 more! :) You are such a people person, flirting and batting those eyelashes wherever you go. my heart loves you so much i feel at times it might burst! you are my sunshine.
 |
| Even with a runny nose and watery eyes baby girl is smilin'.... |
 |
| DE- |
 |
| LI- |
 |
| CIOUS!!! |
 |
| I was trying to document that her second toe, along with trey's + daddy's, is longer than her big toe! I'm the only one in this family who doesn't have this trait...I need to look up what it means from a personality standpoint...... |
 |
| My Heart. |
No comments:
Post a Comment