1.16.2012

Christmas Morning 2011

For Christmas Granny Jo sent us some amazing assortments of Bacon from Arkansas. Here is Michael cooking some up on Christmas Morning. 


When i look at all of our pictures over Christmas and New Years I feel so joyful. I am in love with my husband more than i ever thought possible, I have a funny, sensitive, loves to be-held-snuggled+loved on, empathetic, demanding,spirited  and healthy son and a radiant, joyful, content, loves to be-with people + and on the go,smiley, errand running trooper healthy baby girl. I realized that I can pretty much tackle and take on anything that comes our way, into our lives, as long as i have my 3 loves.
We woke up christmas morning and trey snuggled us in bed as usual. He didn't really "jump up" and remember to go downstairs...we reminded him that maybe we should go see if Santa came!
A New house he can decorate! Of course, a house isn't complete without electricity so the mega watt flashlight PopPop found for Trey came in handy!



Rise and Shine!



Trey and Daddy made this yummy Christmas Breakfast! Nothing like a sugar rush to get you in the Christmas Spirit.It was excellent. I forget how yummy bananas, choc, and bread can taste.

Add caption


Didn't get many pictures of the "gift opening" enjoying the moment. We did however captured many videos!


Caroline's Ornament for 2011

Trey's Ornament for 2011 (2011 was  the year for all things "construction" in our house)

Michael's Ornament for 2011.

My stocking looks sad without an ornament. I didnt even think of myself....next for sure!

What a fun hat from YaYa + Pop Pop! It totally matches her jammies.

Trey is actually talking on Caroline's new phone from YaYa + Pop Pop poor thing she is going to have to be strong and adamant about some things are for HER only!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones