1.17.2012

Trey'isms....34months

Trey: "Is god like lucky?"
Mama: "Are you asking if God is a dog?
Trey: "Nods his head"...
Mama: "No, God is not a dog but i bet he has  alot of dogs in heaven with him"
Trey: "Does he clean up their poop"?

Trey: "Snuggle me Mama"...

Daddy: I need to shave
Trey: why daddy
Daddy: because i have hair that grows on my face
Trey: why daddy
Daddy: because men have hair that grow on their face
Trey:  Does mommy have hair on her face
Daddy: No, well ask mommy
Trey: I saw one on her lip
yes, leave it to my toddler to point out my upper lip hair! Geez!
I need to remember to write down his thoughts and sayings as they make me smile and i want to remember when I'm old!
Things he is saying ALOT:

 Is this a good idea?
and It is a good idea! When he wants to do something that i am saying NO to :)
Who made that? Who bought this for me? ( He asks this about EVERYTHING)
That is dangerous, Mama. ( For as active as trey is he is still a more fearful, reserved child when it comes to things that "look" scary or dangerous or out of his comfort zone.)
Who made me?
You happy mama, dada...( he ask us this all the time. usually when he doing something he shouldn't but at random times as well)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones