3.08.2012

Start your Engines!

We had our school auction in Feb. at the Audi Dealership and it was a huge success! I am so proud of our little school and the parents, families and friends who came out in full force to support our kiddos and the top notch programs the school so lovingly serves to us! 




Aidyn's Mom and Dad

The silent auction board with wonderful things to bid on! One of the things Michael and I are most excited about winning was the 5 course dinner hosted at our home with 8 guest and prepared by a well known chef here in town! I was amazed at our Auction Committee and how they were able to convince people/companies to donate such amazing items! The top bid for the night were the parking spaces at school. I had no clue these were such a hot item since its our first year here, but WOWZERS! So a parking space for your family, right up front for the full year, went for something around $12,000 now that my friends is a PRIMO PARKING SPOT :)



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones