4.10.2012

Eastser Bunny Cake



This picture above is HILARIOUS. So, this is our mixer. that we got for our wedding almost 7 years ago. that we have never used. until Easter Sunday 2012. This is Trey's reaction when we turn it on!!! I cracked up. I would bake more often if i knew i would get a reaction like this!!! Actually, no I probably won't bake more often. If you can't stir it with a spatula its not for me :)

Really interested in how it works and wanting to do "what daddy does".....

Nothing like a little RED 40 food coloring to get this boy all wired up! Its a special day so i will let him splurge a bit. Its interesting, ever since I started removing anything with food coloring from Trey's diet, esp. the red 40, his energy level has def. been more even keel......




deep in thought....




finished product! i look forward to seeing how this cake "evolves" thru the years....things I notice are the "black jelly bean" + "blue mini M+M" eye look going on, how he started on the right ear with the mini M+M's but didn't quite finish or even attempt to do the other ear. Its a work of art! Oh and i asked him if that pile of candy under the whiskers was a smile and he said no,mom they are his teeth!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones