4.18.2012

Enjoyable weekend in Austin!

We spent the weekend in Austin as Michael's Roommate from college was getting married. We stayed in town because all the festivities were there and we wanted to be close. Saturday morning we woke up and headed to Town Lake, which I didn't even know existed. The more I'm in the Austin the more I fall in love with this city.  It has so many recreational things and activities to offer!!! This particular morning was extremely windy which made paddle boarding difficult but we managed! It is alot of fun...and much easier than surfing.

We are ready to "paddle" :) Wow, I'm scary hope I don't frighten the fish and ducks.


a beautiful running trail along the lake....


Here we are at the wedding!! Beautiful Momma Dee Dee and sweet Liv all bundled up. Liv danced the night away. Dee Dee looks amazing after  giving birth some 12 days ago!!!
Mobile "Dump" from the night!
Friday night we headed up to Poodies Roadhouse on 71 at 10:00. Way past my bedtime. To watch Gary P Nunn an oldie but a goodie. Well, Michael likes him and I tagged along for the drinks and good company :)
Another shot of me, dee dee + liv....i love instagram so much fun!
This is Michael's "i'm so suave " look......

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones