4.09.2012

Its a Jungle out there!

Trey had a wonderful 3rd Birthday at the Zoo with his cousin Lily who turned 2!  It was a hot, humid and happy day!!! We were all glad our pavillion had air conditioning. The face painter was great and the kids had the run of the zoo. I will say, Trey was def. overwhelmed. In hindsight, maybe I should have done a much smaller party like he is used to.








Trey's " Best Bud" Jack arrived in this T-Shirt that said "jack and trey best buds" pretty special and a nice surprise!

Birthday Girl Lily gettin' strapped in and ready to explore!


Aunt A + T-Man






I'm 3!!!!!

Great snap of Trey. Very typical of him as he does NOT like loud noises and the birthday song was pretty loud :)

I absolutely love these two kiddos. I would do anything in the world for both of them.

Me and my boy!





Cousin Hayes takin' a water break!




No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones