| Our longtime friends, Ryan + Kelly came to see us!!! They were quite kind in the fact that not only did they take off work, but wanted to come on a weekend so special to us: Trey + Lily's Birthday Party weekend. They have never met Trey or Caroline and really wanted to see them! We enjoyed their visit so much. Nice dinner, took some pretty pictures (And I am not usually one who likes pictures) and a local bar. Kelly and I are not phone people and our schedules don't seem to match up given our time differences...we never talk, ever. We send an occasional text or email. It was refreshing to visit with my friend and pick up exactly where we leave off each and every time. I am blessed to know and have her in my life. Kelly fills my cup and for that i will always be grateful. |
No comments:
Post a Comment