| Mother's Day this year started out bright and early for us! We had a photoshoot in Galveston at 6:45AM....Team Casey were troopers and Michael was really sweet about the entire thing...considering his idea of "fun" is not getting up at 5:00AM, to drive to Galveston, to take pictures :) But, it was Mothers Day so he kindly obliged :) I was gifted a beautiful orchid, they are my favorite and a personalized project from my munchkins...courtesy of daddy! Michael never ceases to amaze me as a husband and father. I often tease him, "what exactly are you NOT GOOD at"? 1. When did you find time to do this? 2. I didn't know you even knew what a shadow box was. 3. I didn't know you knew where Michael's, the store, was. 4. I Didn't know you knew where our USB drive and local print shop was. 5. I didn't know exactly how LUCKY i was the day you picked me to marry....but over the past 6 years its become quite clear....thanks babe, for the sweetest "little thing"..... |
No comments:
Post a Comment