6.06.2012

Caroline 11 Months...

Sweet Girl! the love i feel for caroline simply takes my breath away. she is a radiant light...a true and simple joy in my life. My heart actually hurts when i think about her upcoming 1st Birthday in just a month. If your first child's first year of life goes by quickly, your second child's first year of life literally FLIES BY, don't blink......sometimes painstakingly so, because, its honestly not as "leisurely" as it was with Trey, and for that I do feel guilty. I turn around and every day caroline is doing something new, something she wasn't doing the day before. She is a quick learner, probably by watching every move of her brother. For instance, yesterday she had her first taste of a cheerio. A cheerio. It made her smile and proud of herself as she carefully concentrated on picking them up, one by one,  ever so carefully with her dainty little thumb and pointer finger...i just want to press pause. I've been thinking about her "Top 10 at 1" and its hard to just list 10 as she simply loves so much! I am busy planning her 1st Birthday Party! Changing it up a little. Since its July 5th and bc she LOVES being around other kids I"m going to throw her a "Butterfly Garden" 1st Birthday Party with her playgroup and my mommy friends. I am so excited and can't wait to have some fun with her friends and mine!
same pic, just playing with different instagram options. my beautiful, happy girl.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones