| we loaded up the kids before it got too hot, which in Houston means you better do something outdoors before 9:30AM or its too hot already! I have been wanting to go to the Arboretum for a while and Trey just loved it. Bugs and Turtles and a rope course. We of course had to start off with our "map". Trey sits down and really takes it all in and then points to a section and says "take me there"! and off we went. Caroline was a super trooper taking in all in from her stroller! Thanks Honey, for always going along for the ride. Momma appreciates it more than you know. |
2 comments:
LOVE these photos, Alli! I need some photography lessons from you STAT. What kind of camera are you using? XO!
Love your photos, Alli! I need some photography lessons ASAP. What camera are you using? XO!
Post a Comment