"How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon.
December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?"
The Quote above is exactly how i feel about you turning 1. Where in the world did the time go? It feels like yesterday that Dr. Peakes pulled you out of my belly and said, "Ok. Dad. You want to call it or me?" And daddys said, " I now have two boo boo's" which I knew was a GIRL!!!! Daddy calls me Boo Boo and I knew when he said that we were blessed with a baby girl.
Caroline, our baby girl. I am frequently asking myself, "How did I get so blessed?" "How did God know you were exactly what our family needed?" You are my Honey, my Carolina, my sweet little girl! At 1 you are busy!Your personality is budding and we love it! Your top 10 at:1. Brother, Bubba, Trey! 2. "Baby" This baby doll Mabry + Hayes gave you for your Bday. 3.Mommy 4. FOOD, 5. Your Thumb, 6. Music, Clapping, Kids/People 7. Outdoors 8. Mimicking Us: we chuckle you chuckle, we cough, you cough..really cute 9. Bubba's Room: Out of all of our playspaces you love this room the most 10. bath time. You still love to play peekaboo and you are a silly little girl. You are still getting the "gist" of walking. Taking 10-12 steps and then falling to floor only to crawl at lightening speed! We love watching you walk, your precious waddle from side to side...i will miss it once you are a more confident walker. You have two middle bottom teeth, the two front teeth and 2 incisors on top. You my love, are a foodie, like your momma and daddy! You enjoy any and all food. Eating what we eat. Steak? Check. Kale? Check The only thing I have found that you don't like is spinach. You were quick to wean off the bottle. However, you do not like Cow's Milk so I am now giving you Organic Whole Milk Plain Kefir which has 10G of Protein per cup! You really enjoy it. Words you are saying: Momma, Dada, Bye Bye Momma, Bye Bye Dadda, Bubba, Up, + Apple You are starting to warm up to "cuddling" in the rocker at night but still are my "Go to Bed Baby"without much help! Daddy and I want you to know how much our hearts swell with love and pride when we think of you, mention your name. You are truly a radiant, bright, happy, easy going, light, full of joy in our life. My hope for you is for you to learn to love yourself just as you are. For we would not change one thing about you. Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." |
No comments:
Post a Comment