7.02.2012

Rainy Day= Mueseum Day!

Once again Honey was a real trooper just going along for the ride. I know she is soooo ready to walk! Soon baby girl, I promise! The Mueseum of Natural Science has so much to offer.






"eye spy"...can you see the butterfly trey found?

Meet "Charro". So when i was teaching we came on a field trip here a LONG time ago. But I remembered they had a "little lizard" named Charro that they let roam free....UMM...Charro is grown up now and HUGE. Pretty sure he is not a lizard maybe an Iguana. Any guesses? Oh and he obviously does not roam free any longer :)




In hindsight i totally should have wiped that with antibacterial wipe first..yuck!


2 comments:

LZ {high heels and handlebars} said...

Love this rainy day idea! Can't wait to take LE!

LZ {high heels and handlebars} said...

What an awesome idea for a rainy or HOT Houston day! Can't wait to take L.E. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones