8.31.2012

Trey "almost" 3 1/2

MJC III, Trey, Badger, Buddy, Bubba will be 3 1/2 on Sept.16. Where does time go? I look at this pic above as his faced has changed so much in a year...much more chiseled and defined compared to his days of a round, baby face.
I love their frienship. Jack B is able to get more real "smiles" out of my sweet boy than any other friend. They are really good buddies. Since they are at different schools now and Jack's Mom works, I have decided to pick Jack up once a week in the afternoon's for a playdate. I really want to nurture their friendship and it will take effort on my part. Glad both families live less than a mile from the ZOO + The Children's Museum as it makes for an easy + quick weekday adventure!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones