11.04.2012

Ar-BOO-retum's BOO Fest 2012

The weekend before Halloween was actually cold and sunny! We went the Aboretum's Halloween Boo Fest and it was a blast. I was so excited because Aunt A + Uncle MM were in town to join us. The Arboretum really exceeded my expectations. They had so many  creative activities and decorations for the kids.



Mr. Potatoe Head decided not join his wife that morning :) So we took Daddy in his place :) I on the otherhand dressed up and low and behold I ran into another Mrs. Potatoe Head( we were about the only adults in costume so I knew we were meant to be friends :) This game was a pool of water and you had to "fish" for the Racoon's Dinner...we all know how taken Trey is of Racoon's so this was so fun for him. I love Caroline's face : "Where's mine, i want a turn"! 

Stopping for a photo op :)



"WHOO'S" that?

Hi Family!

This one the kids crawled thru this long tunnel to capture the huge bugs at the end and get some candy.

Here the kids wore these absolutely adorable vest with baby possum's...point of game was to jump on the wood steps without losing their baby...and of course retrieve candy at the end. All these games, mask, vest, etc..were created by volunteers...truly special people taking time to make/create this for the children of our city.


Spraying the wolf with a water bottle to scare him away!


No fear for Woody! He told the lady running the zip line " I want to  go fast"!




My two favorite girls.

Puppy dog face painting!


We patiently waited our turn in what was quite a long line for the pony rides!


Honey loves it! Although the photo below might suggest otherwise, she really did love it!




Her sweet smile warms my heart. They also had tons of food truck options. Food Trucks have become quite the scene lately!



Family rain ride and they also had a huge tractor pulling families around for hay rides! it was a great event!

Love how Caroline is smiling at Trey.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones