2.05.2013

Caroline 18 Months

18 Months Baby Girl. Why does time have to fly? You are such a ray of light that I'm not sure what our life was like before you. You are such a fun, joyful, happy girl. You love being my sidekick and you love having your brother, "bubba'' as your best friend, he may not say the same all the time but you def. think your Bubba is the cats meow, cooler than cool, your BFF. Caroline, my Honey, you have an endless enthusiasm and as the french say "joie de vivre"... "joy of living", "to express a cheerful enjoyment of life; an exultation of spirit". This my love, is your personality wrapped up with a bow :). You are of course displaying many many other personality traits! One of your favorite things to do is play waggish pranks on your big brother! You do it in a spirit of good humored mischief and wearing a smile and sending a belly chuckle so loud Santa could hear it in the North Pole....for instance you pretty much know which toy or item of the week is brothers Most Valued and you snatch it and run hoping brother starts chasing you...sometimes you hide them and then when we start asking you " have you seen brothers piggy bank" you smile and run yelling "tis tis tis tis(this) pointing with your little index finger almost as if saying " Of course i do, i hid it myself and now aren't you all so happy and proud that I can tell you where it is"??? :) Much to your Daddy's dismay you are a BOW Girl thru and thru...every single morning you wake up touch your hair and say "Bow. Bow".... then you tell Daddy " Bow" as if to say "look at me all made up" or you love wearing jewelry and immediately run to daddy or bubba "showing it off" ....You love my jewelry and picking out your own clothes and playing with mommies makeup! Not that I put any on you but you just enjoy watching me do it. Much to your Daddy's happiness you my sweet are a Foodie thru and thru...Daddy always remarks maybe you'll be a chef!!! You show  interest in trying all different types of foods and for this I am grateful! You are a smart, perceptive little girl with an ability to understand all that is being said around you. You understand soooo much more than you can say...Caroline you are such a confident child, self assured and ready to tackle to the day, I pray this trait only becomes stronger with age. Sometimes we wish we could instill a little fear into you because sweet girl you are undaunted. Not much discourages or frightens you, well ok. Santa does. You are such a playful little girl and a sportful sister who loves to antagonize her big brother more often than not. You are full of determination and very purposeful with your intentions, wants and needs. You still dislike the car and let us know! Caroline you are a gregarious + outgoing child who loves to make friends with just about everyone. Little Quirks I love about you: the way you tilt your head, right in my face and say "hmm?" after hearing me tell you something you don't have the verbal skills but i feel like its your way of saying " what momma i'm listening"..., the way you stand in front of your clothes, your bows, the fridge and say "Ummm...Ummm" making a descision is hard and how you walk around saying " I know. I know." I think you got this from me as I say that to people alot...sucking your thumb, your sleep sack and how you pull up the top with your hand and rub it on your nose while sucking your thumb(hello Aunt A remember Bobby?), I love how you raise both eyebrows + give a larger than life smile when I'm telling you "NO" as if to say "Oh really, Momma"?? i Probably won't think this is cute at 16 but for now it is. I love how you love us. Especially your Bubba. I hope and pray this relationship only deepens + strengthens for as long as you two shall live. You just adore him and he you. I love how you say "unka" for any and all dessert...you now have all of us saying "unka" its hilarious. Daddy will say to me " boo boo put the unka down"...we can't say it quite like you as you do something quirky with your tongue but its adorable. You love having your hair brushed and playing in the bath tub with bubbles. You and Brother particularly like giving me and Daddy "Bubble Stashes". The way you run..its a waddle and you use your right arm to pump you its a memory i never want to forget. Things that you love: the park, balls any and all balls kicking, throwing you name it, outdoors, swings, Woof Woof ( busther), Bubba, Sleeping, Little Gym + Songplay with Mommy and friends, BABIES, and doing anything with Bubba. When he leaves for school with Daddy or we drop him off you cry....Things to work on: You push brother or hit him alot when not getting your way, you have attempted to bite brother but i'm hoping it was a one time offense,and throwing your plate off the kitchen table yelling "ALL DONE" I am never able to run fast enough before the food hits the floor...we must work on this :) I am grateful to God everday for sending you to me, us. We love you fiercely and with no strings attached. We love you as you are. Straight to the moon and back. 









No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones