4.03.2013

Cabo Wabo...2013

When I 'm trying to get out of town I always ask myself " is this really worth it"? Once I'm on the plane, seated with my own thoughts and no one to take care of but myself, the answer is always YES!!!! Getting on the plane is most of the battle :) The Alchemist is by far one of the best books I have ever read. I think I book marked every page for Caroline and Trey to read someday. Seriously. One of my top 5 books.


Me + my boyfriend :)




One of the activities we chose this year was a cooking class! It was sooo much fun. Beyond our expectations and to take one of the themes from The Alchemist, this woman who owns the farm is certainly living her own "personal legend"....Floras Farms is just amazing!





No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones