4.25.2013

Disneyland Part 1: March 2013

Disneyland. Ahhh. We made it.   We were thrilled to be in the land of Radiator Springs. I didn't plan much. Which makes me even that more confident that we are not ready for Disneyworld :) Its alot of work! I did however, make sure we had some awesome tye died tee shirts..which actually came in handy when trying to find each other in the Massive Crowds.




All these photos came from DisneyPhotoPass which I highly recommend. You have a card that you hand to the Disney Photographers located all over the park. They snap your photos and you buy the CD...and All the family members are always in the photos. For $60 bucks I thought this was a great deal.

Caroline LOVED meeting all the characters...we waited for about an hour, walking thru Minnie's house and waiting in line for these photos!




Me + My Girl.

More pics in front of Cars Land...

Radiator Springs thru the lens of a professional. It was pretty amazing.




After waiting in line for these photos...Trey could not take his eyes of Lightening.






This is what dreams are made of....

Look at his face. This boy of mine is on CLOUD FREAKIN' 9.....





Not a fan of meeting the characters. AT.ALL.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones