5.06.2013

Disneyland 2013



The night we came home I walk in the study to find Michael filling out Trey's Disney Book. I was really touched as he wanted to make this first Disney experience so memorable. I asked him why he wanted to get to this right away and he said, "When I went to Disney it was the best time I had with my Dad. Its the happiest memory I have of me and my Dad because weeks after we returned home my dad was diagnosed with cancer, he died a few a months after and life as I knew it was changed". I had no idea this trip for Michael had so much meaning behind it. Add caption

He wrote all the rides down and how many times....





I love the photos we captured using our polaroid camera! Instant memories :)


The best daddy + hubby in the world according to me + my 2 babies :)

Such a special trip for Daddy + His Buddy. They stayed out late almost every night just hittin' up the town and making memories.





No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones