![]() |
| Deep sea fishing is fun. Waking up at the butt crack of dawn,...not so much fun. But nothing a little Mickey D coffee and biscuit sandwhich can't help! |
![]() |
| for 4:40 in the morning I think we are lookin' good..... |
![]() |
| Luke's quote throughout our trip. " I"m coming back. Hell I just might move here". :) |
![]() |
| MM getting the first catch! |
![]() |
| I tell you what. These fish are strong. I was sweating. |
![]() |
| Getting coached by Uncle MM...He was patient with us newbies... |
![]() |
| Now this photo is just hilarious. I am actually out of breath and panting thru my teeth..somehow it looks like a party pic smile...but its more of a grunt... |
![]() |
| Our catch of the day! |
![]() |
| My catch. 35 pounds. |
![]() |
| Random Bird Pic. Its Maui. Lots of birds flying around giving kisses :) |
![]() |
| Myron made a delicious ceviche with our fish! |























No comments:
Post a Comment