![]() |
| One of my best friends from College came to spend the day with us and tour some wineries. We had such a nice time catching up over wine + champagne!!! |
![]() |
| Farmhouse Inn was amazing and had their own chicken coop! The Michelin Starred restaurant was top notch. |
![]() |
| Hanzell was an amazing winery with so much history and some of the best wine we have had in a long time! |
![]() |
| Its clear I don't know how to take a photo in the sun..... |
![]() |
| Thru the lens you can see the San Francisco bay and bridge...amazing view. |
![]() |
| Confession: I am addicted to iphone apps...I love changing the colors and playing with the different ways a photo can look. |
![]() |
| By far this wine tour is the most fun! Who doesn't want to ride up the vineyard in a polaris. This was at Repris Winery on Moon Mountain. |
![]() |
| Me + My Boo. |































No comments:
Post a Comment