9.25.2013

Vail 2013 Parks

The pics tell the story. As i look back at them i am so moved by love and raw emotion. I want time to standstill. I don't use the word "perfect" often to describe myself, my kids, our family or our life. We are far from "perfect' and I've never strived for perfection. Its not in my personality. However, Looking back at these pictures the emotions it evokes in me is best summed up as an aboslutely perfect day spent with the most important imperfect people in my life...I wish Daddy was here. I hope you two know that I will never expect perfection out of either of you bc in my heart you are as purely perfect as the day God created you in my belly. God created you and I have the honor of being you Mommy. I wouldn't change or "fix" any of your faults. I will always love you both no matter what.











Takes my breath away.

I hope you always look at me with pure love like this, honey. Always.


Getting Dizzy!

















My precious, sweet, son who challenges me everyday to do my best as your Mom.



My Angels in God's surroundings.









They love each other so much. I hope you both never forget how much you loved and liked each other, right from the very beginning. Please always take care of each other.












Skippin' Rocks














Mid Air!
























No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones