9.18.2013

Vail 2013 Part 1

Headphones? Check. Teddy? Check. Wheels Up? Check.

I can't remember the last time I visited Colorado in the summer. Maybe, in 7th or 8th grade on a family RV Road Trip. I have forgotten how absolutely beautiful it is in the Summer. This trip is by far the best trip the kids and i have ever taken and I"m sad Daddy wasn't able to go with us. Hopefully, next year we time it better for his schedule. We had just gotten back from a week in Seaside, FL and then took off the next week for Vail, CO so Daddy just couldn't be gone back to back like that. This was the first time I have flown with the kids solo and I must admit I was nervous. But they amazed me. Trey was a super fly kid and a real help to his Mommy. Caroline was a typical 2 year old a little antsy at the end but overall just as well behaved as i could ask for...plus the warm, hot cookies at the end of the trip don't hurt either. Oh and lollipops...lots of lollipops. I looked like I was a " pusher " for lollipops....I  digress. This trip was such a memorable one and I can not thank YaYa + Pop Pop enough for sharing their vacation time with us! They had us busy busy, exploring, going on nature hikes, steam train rides, a visit to a real dude ranch and playing just the way we like it. Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts. Its a time in my life I won't soon forget. We look forward to coming back next summer!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones