4.13.2009

Easter 2009

This is how our Easter morning started....lots of rain. Michael can't stand the water that piles up in front of our house so here he is cleaning it up...I think tennis shoes might have been the wiser choice!!!!! Michael loves his yard and keeps it in great condition!!!!




But low and behold a few hours later...the weather was beautiful!!! This is the orange tree that Michael and Don planted over the weekend. Michael has been wanting an orange tree for quite a while! The oranges are yummy!!!




Mommy and Trey before our company arrives!! Resting up!
Yup! Still Resting!
Kristin and I posin' for the camera!
My "Grami" and Trey's Great Grandmother "GG"....
Grama and Phoebe .......
PaPa and Me!!!!
Relaxing!!!!
I will be so sad when Ryan and Kristin leave. Their brand new home is almost complete in Galveston and is going to look fabulous!!!!! I know they are ready to leave South Blvd. and return to Tuna Ave......
They just returned from a fancy brunch at the Hotel Galvez in Galveston with some of their friends! Love that dress!!!
Taking a nap! Tired from all the action

Checking everybody out!
Loves this seat and likes to stare at the animals!

Aunt Ashley, PaPa and Trey....he has a funny look on his face! I think he is checkin' PaPa out!

So Sweet! Trey loves his Aunt Ashley and all the silly faces she can make!

"Please, please...no pictures... make the paparazzi stop....I need a break"!!!!
Daddy and Trey by the Orange Tree, planted on Trey's very First Easter...





Miss Lola gettin' some lovin' from Ashley!

Grama, Me, Ashley and Grami!
Mom, Me and Ashley

Me and My Sista!!!!
Lola is not sure what to think about my Bunny!!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones