The picture collage above was made by PopPop and I can't thank him enough. It will look amazing on our wall. What a great keepsake!
Daddy and Trey making a call!
I love his lips and tongue!! So much "sugar" I just can't get enough! I do think he has my lips and coloring!
Worn out and tired::: its a busy day when all you do is eat, poop/pee, sleep and repeat!!!
My two favorite boys!!!

Welcome to the World!!!!
Trey's favorite blanket....made by my Mom's dear friend, Nancy. 
My Grami, and Trey's Great Grami! What a special visit that was! We can't wait to see you at Easter!
Hmm...whats he thinking about??? MILK!!!!!






3 comments:
I love it! He is adorable and seems to be sleeping ALL the time, well except for the photographer!
He's precious! Can't wait to meet him. Love you guys!
Congrats Alli. We are very happy for you and Michael. Enjoy every sec... it goes by soooo fast.
Post a Comment