While "blog surfing" a few weeks ago I stumbled upon Angie's Blog about her daughter, Audrey Caroline. I wouldn't say "stumble" because I truly believe God led me to her blog. Her story, more importantly her love and trust in God even during her families darkest hour moved me to tears. I placed her blog link "Audrey" under my friends and family because she felt like a friend after reading her story. She is an amazing writer, but more so her spirit just jumps into your heart...you are captivated by her...God is surely using her for his purpose. I urge you, if you have 20min to give, please sit down and read her story. When you click on "Audrey" it will take you to her blog. But you need to hear her story from the beginning. On the left hand side bar is a link that will take you to the beginning. Click there.
If after reading that you don't want to read more, then thats fine. But at least read that.
I"m also attaching a link from her post Titled : Mourning and Dancing, Jan. 9,09.
I will give you fair warning, the video is about death. But I tell you, my friends, I have never in my life witnessed death such as this. The love, grace, and faith in God is unwavering and I was humbled by how Angie and her family chose to handle this sad time. The video isn't long, but how they act will stay in your heart forever. Once you click below, scroll down to the Jan 9,09 post(very close to the bottom of the page) and you will see the video,titled:Sweet Audrey Girl. Just press play. This video is proof that God exist. He is a living spirit within us all, if we choose to let him in. Video click HERE I hope you are as moved and as touched and as humbled as I was after watching this. Finding Angie's Blog was a real "eye opener" for me. It truly forced me to reflect upon where I am in my own personal Walk with God, and how I can deepen my relationship, because honestly, the video is a tangible gift that we as humans can "SEE" that with His love in our hearts and soul in our bodies we can handle even the darkest of hours. I hope you are as moved as I have been.






No comments:
Post a Comment