Today was a day of many "FIRST". We retrieved the BUMBO from the closet, full of enough toys and apparatuses to fill a toy store! I wasn't sure if Trey was ready or not but I placed him in it and he took to it right away! I even teared up a bit....silly Mommy. The other "FIRST" today was a "Meet and Greet" for Trey and Miss Lola!!! It was the first time the two actually noticed one another. Lola can't see him, but she sniffed his arm while he was in the Bumbo....I think they will be good friends.



The meeting...the two of them checkin' each other out! Then Trey turns his head and says "Lola come back and play"!!!!





I was trying to get a photo of the two of them together but being blind is hard on a pug and well Lola just couldn't find her spot. Or maybe she just wanted to be front and center!!!!!








1 comment:
omg...he's so cute. miss you guys!! love aunt K
Post a Comment