In honor of my Dad's very first "PaPa's Day" Trey and I did some "baking". Now, I could have called up CRAVE, Sweet Alexander's or Sugarbabies, like I usually do, but I wanted to make these special for my Dad. I won't show you the "first batch" but they certainly bordered on the line of "what the hell is that"!! HA! Our Nanny, Maria, was quite tickled at all the commotion going on in the kitchen but she let me mess up once or twice before lending a helping hand. I'm not a cook, a baker, nor will I ever be. I am a much more fun hostess when catering is involved! I bought a pan in the shape of hearts but.. even the ones below didn't turn out exactly as I had envisioned however they were a big hit with my Dad so that was fun!
We did Fathers/Papas Day with him early because we will be in Dallas on Fathers Day Weekend. It was also Trey's first outing to a restaurant at night!! We went to El Tiempo and Well, we were part of the
"5pm seating"....it was just us and the staff. Trey was great, no colic, or what we call "fuss monkey" business for him that night! WHEW!!! How nice!

These are supposed to be in the shape of hearts.

Daddy and Trey "chillin'' before we leave!




Daddy and Trey and being Silly







No comments:
Post a Comment