8.13.2009

Faces of a Teether

As I have mentioned in my "Fourth Month" going-on's of Trey...he is TEETHING and it's quite "painful" for all parties involved.  One of my many "baby expert" books comments on teething and I quote: "Some miracles sail right through teething:: going to sleep one moment and waking in the morning with a new tooth grins and all.  While other not so lucky miracles, find that teething is a tortuous journey and endure pain for ALL 26 teeth".........end quote.  Ok. Hmmm...given the recent history of our little man its safe to assume that he will take the later option: and so we are all in this "pain" together! However, if this is what pain looks like below, well, is kinda cute.  I only took a few, wanted Trey to soothe himself without "Mommy's Papparazi" detailing the whole event!  

On a side note. I have mentioned before  that my most favorite website for "All things Baby/Mommy Related" is www.coolmompicks.com, these two ladies find some of the neatest things around.  Anyhow they recommended this book and I do too! Its totally a satire on "overachieving" parents and its freakin' hysterical, so funny, that its found in the "Humor" section(instead of the baby/parenting section) next to, MODEST PEEPS STOP HERE, "How to live with a Huge Penis: advice, meditations,and wisdom for men who have too much:otherwise know as OMG(Oversized Male Genitalia) and yes, i had to snatch this up for Michael, because lets face it, all men think theirs is "other wordly".....HA!! Anyway, back to the point, the Book titled: The Perfect Baby Handbook: A Guide for Excessively Motivated Parents, is probably the funniest take on how some parents strive for perfection. 


If he wasn't teething one might see  this as constipation!


Ok Mom, seriously let me suck in peace.....



And my favorite below, throwin' out the peace sign...........

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones